Dr. Vishal Arora
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
Dr Vishal Arora is a consultant Ophthalmologist (Eye Specialist), who is a postgraduate from Dr. R. P. Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS (New Delhi) and comes to FMRI with years of experience in Ophthalmology. Having completed his specialization, he excelled in the field of suture-less cataract surgery and Refractive surgery (LASIK) during his fellowship at Narayana Nethralaya ,Bangalore, India. His special area of interest is managing Keratoconus and Imaging of the Eye.
Dr Vishal Arora has been invited for several national and international conferences as a faculty to deliver talks in his area of interest and has numerous published papers in journals of global significance. He is a lifetime member of both national and international bodies of Ophthalmology including the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), European Society for Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) and All India Ophthalmological Society (AIOS).
MBBS, MD Ophthalmology (AIIMS), Fellowship in Cataract and Refractive Surgery (Narayana Nethralaya)
- All India Ophthalmological Society (AIOS),
- Karnataka Ophthalmological Society (KOS),
- Delhi Ophthalmological Society (DOS),
- Haryana Ophthalmological Society (HOS),
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO),
- European Society for Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS),
- Gurugram Ophthalmological Society (GOS)