The Pro-Social Peer Moderator Programme is a unique platform for students to learn application based life-skills through the medium of interactive workshops. Under the aegis of Dr. Samir(Director) and Dr. Sanjay Gang (Sr. Consultant Psychiatrist), it is our endeavor to equip students with the life-skills required to navigate through the plethora of social influences that come their way and support the adoption of healthy and adaptive behaviours. Conceptualised as a peer education initiative, participants of the workshop are trained to become peer trainers for classmates and junior students, in their respective schools.
Topics covered in Risk Behaviour Management module include:
- Identifying, drldlyZing and reviewinf risks
- Strategies to prevent and reduce negative consequences of risky behaviors
- Skills to engage in healthy risk taking alternatives
Salient Features of the Prosocial Peer moderator Programme:
- Peer moderators learn skits through activities, role plays, art, interactive discussion, posters and O&A.
- Hands-on training to conduct workshops and activities for peers in school
- One hour follow-up session by our experts Within the school premises
Who can Attend: 2 students horn Cass 9th and 11th each, and one coordinating teacher.
Venue: Fortis Hospital, Anandapur
Date: 27th July, 2017 (Thursday)
Time : 10 AM - 1 PM
*Portkipation to this forum is free of cost
For further information and registration, call us at: +919831957376 (Deborshi saha, Program Coordinator) or write in to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details: Click here