We value your family and friends and recognise that they are an important part of your recovery process. Therefore, we have formulated the following guidelines for the well-being of your patients and expect your cooperation towards these guidelines.
• For the comfort of all our patients, we request you to limit the number of visitors during the visiting hours. (Please note that visitors may be restricted according to a patient’s medical condition and/or special needs.)
• At the time of admission, you will be issued passes for attendants and visitors. The attendants and visitors are expected to wear/display their passes within the hospital premises. In case of loss of the pass, you may get in touch with the Concierge Desk located at the main entrance of the hospital.
• Visits by children under the age of 12 are not allowed on patient floors. This is to protect children from catching any infection.
• Sanitise hands before and after visiting.
• Use of mobile phones is prohibited where critical medical equipment and patient monitoring systems are in operation. Please read and follow all posted signs about the usage of cell phones, only in approved areas. If you use your cell phone in approved areas, please speak in a soft tone so that other patients are not disturbed.
• Outside Food is strictly not allowed.
• Please don’t bring in any flowers, balloons etc, since they are a major source of infection.
• Visitor timings: 9am and 7:30pm; only one attendant allowed post 7:30pm.