Fortis Healthcare Ltd. (Fortis), India’s leading healthcare delivery Company, today, announced its consolidated results for the quarter and nine-month period ended December 31, 2016 (Q3FY17 and 9MFY17).
- Group Consolidated Business (Q3FY17)
- Revenues at Rs 1133.4 Cr for the quarter, up 10.4% versus Rs 1026.5 Cr in Q3FY16
- Consolidated EBITDAC at Rs 186.6 Cr, 16.5% margin versus 15.4% margin in Q3FY16
- Consolidated operating EBITDA at Rs 115.4 Cr, an increase of 159% over Q3FY16
- Consolidated PBT before forex and exceptional items at Rs 16 Cr versus a loss of Rs 26.7 Cr
- Consolidated PATMI at Rs 442 Cr versus a loss of Rs 30.6 Cr; PATMI includes a onetime gain in Share in Associates. This is the Company’s share in the profits of RHT which includes the exceptional gain arising from the FHTL transaction.
- Hospital Business (Q3FY17)
- Revenues at Rs 917.2 Cr in the quarter, up 8.5% versus Rs 845.4 Cr in Q3FY16
- EBITDAC at Rs 131.3 Cr versus Rs 121.3 Cr in Q3FY16. Represents a 14.3% margin, similar to the margin in Q3FY16.
- Net BT fees hasreduced significantly because of the consolidation of Fortis Hospotel Limited. Net BT fees during the quarter was at Rs 71.2 Cr versus Rs 113.1 Cr in Q3FY16 and Rs 119.7 Cr in Q2FY17.
- Operating EBITDA was at Rs 60.1 Cr, a 7.3x increase over Q3FY16.
- Diagnostics Business i.e. SRL (Q3FY17)
- Revenues were at Rs 188 Cr in the quarter, up 10.9% versus Rs 169 Cr in Q3FY16.
- Operating EBITDA was at Rs 37.4 Cr in the quarter versus a similar amount of Rs 38 Cr in Q3FY16. This represents a 19.9% margin versus 22.6% in Q3FY16.
*EBITDAC refers to EBITDA before net BT costs
- Group Consolidated Business (9M FY17)
- Revenues at Rs 3450.3 Cr for the quarter, were up 9.9% versus Rs 3139.3 Cr for 9MFY16
- Consolidated EBITDAC was at Rs 586.1 Cr, representing a margin of 17.0% versus a 16.1% margin for 9MFY16
- Consolidated operating EBITDA was at Rs 278 Cr, an increase of 74% over 9MFY16
- Consolidated PBT before forex and exceptional items was at Rs 59.4 Cr versus a loss of Rs 23.5 Cr in the corresponding previous period
- Consolidated PATMI was at Rs 489.9 Cr vs Rs 118.4 Cr in 9MFY16. PATMI includes a one-time gain in Share in Associates. This is the Company’s share in the profits of RHT which includes the exceptional gain arising from the FHTL transaction.....
Download Full Press Release