Dr. Chandra Prakash Tanwar
Fortis Escorts Hospital, Jaipur
Gastroenterology / Hepatobilliary Sciences
PAY ONLINE AND GET 10% OFF
Dr. C P Tanwar is a well-known Gastroenterologist with over 9 years of experience in the field of Gastroenterology & Hepatology. He has done his undergraduate from one of the most reputed institutes, Sardar Patel medical college, Bikaner, Rajasthan. He has performed more than 3000 endoscopies including Diagnostic and therapeutic upper GI endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Endoscopic variceal band ligation, Side viewing endoscopy, Stent removal & placement, and many more.
He also holds experience in interpreting ECG, X-Rays, Ultrasound, CT-Scan, MRI, MRCP, and other laboratory and radiological investigations to correlate clinically. Before joining Fortis Escorts Hospital, Jaipur, Dr. Tanwar has been serving as a Consultant Physician in Ajmer, Rajasthan.
- Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding In Cardiac Patients, Clinical And Endoscopic Profile | Neeraj Nagaich, Saumya Mathur, Radha Sharma, Chandraprakash Tanwar | International Journal of Innovative Research and Advanced Studies (IJIRAS) Volume 3 Issue 8, July 2016
- Scorpion Bite Induced Myocardial Damage and Pulmonary Edema | Monika Maheshwari and C. P. Tanwar | Heart Views. 2012 Jan-Mar; 13(1): 16–18
- Tetralogy of Fallot with Quadricuspid Aortic Valve, Monika Maheshwari*, Chandra Prakash Tanwar **, SR Mittal*** | © JAPI • February 2013 • VOL. 61 59
- Echocardiographic assessment of left atrial volume index in elderly patients with left ventricle anterior myocardial infarction | M Maheshwari, CP Tanwar, SK Kaushik | Heart views: the official journal of the Gulf Heart Association 13 (3), 97
MD (General Medicine), DNB (Gastroenterology)
Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Distinctions in PSM & ENT
- Attended gastroenterology young masters, 2019