Dr. Divesh Goyal
Fortis Escorts Hospital, Jaipur
PAY ONLINE AND GET 10% OFF
Dr. Divesh Goyal has experience of more than 8 years which expands to the management of Malignancies of various Solid Organs Head & Neck, Lung, GIT& Hepatobiliary, Genitourinary, Breast, Sarcoma, Brain, Melanoma, Endocrine, Bone, Haematological Malignancies including Leukaemia, Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma), Paediatric Malignancies. Benign Haematological Diseases (Aplastic Anaemia, ITP).
Dr. Goyal has been trained in all types of chemotherapy planning including Targeted therapy, Immuno-Oncology, Advanced Stage of Cancer Care (Palliative Care), Oncological Emergencies, Screening, Preventive Aspects, Post Treatment Surveillance clinic, Part of clinical Trial. Dr. Divesh Goyal has national and international publications to his credit, also attended more than 100 national and international conferences. Dr. Goyal is a Principle Investigator in various Clinical trials.
- Primary Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma of Urinary Bladder - a case report; GCS Research Journal, Ahmedabad, Vol.15, No.2, Oct 2013: Page No.36-38.
- Splenic Infarct following treatment with Filgrastim – An Unusual Complications; a case report; GCS Research Journal, Ahmedabad, Vol.15, No.2, Oct 2013: Page No.39-41.
- Teratoid Wilms’ Tumour: An Unusual Variant of Nephroblastoma, a case report; GCS Research Journal, Ahmedabad, Vol.15, No.2, Oct 2013: Page No.44-46.
- The Critically Ill Cancer Patients: epidemiology, management, & outcome of admission to intensive care unit (ICU) in Medical Oncology Department at Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI), International Journal of Medical and Applied Sciences, www.earthjournal.org, Volume 4, issue 1, 2015
- Clinical Experience of non-Anthracycline based Chemotherapy (R – CEOP)in treatment of Elderly diffuses large B cell Lymphoma, MID APGCON 2013, Daman.
- DM thesis on “To study the clinical profile of HER -2positive breast cancer at GCRI.
- Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology (ISMPO)
- Rajasthan Oncology Group
- Part of Ethics Committee Bhagwan Mahaveer Cancer Research Institute as Clinical Experts
Dr. M. Chenna Reddy Award for Paper titled “Renal Profile in Metabolic Syndrome” at RAJ APICON-2009, Udaipur (Rajasthan)