Dr. Sandeep Gupta
Fortis Escorts Hospital, Jaipur
Urology, Andrology & Transplant Surgery
PAY ONLINE AND GET 10% OFF
Dr. Sandeep Gupta is an accomplished Urologist, Andrologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon who has been associated with Fortis Escorts Hospital, Jaipur since 2011. He has a rich experience of thousands of endourological surgeries (URS, PCNL, TURP, TURBT, OIU), all kinds of urethroplasties for urethral strictures, female urology (stress incontinence surgeries, mesh repair of prolapsed, Colpopexy, etc), paediatric urological surgeries (hypospadias, undescended testis, pyeloplasty, posterior urethral valve, reflux, Wilms tumour etc) & urological cancer surgeries (renal, prostatic, urinary bladder cancers). His special interests include advanced laparoscopic urological surgeries which are otherwise not performed routinely in Rajasthan.
Dr. Sandeep Gupta pioneered the Kidney Transplant Programme at Fortis Escorts Hospital, Jaipur also performed Donor Kidney retrieval by retroperitoneoscopic (laparoscopic) route which is first ever in Rajasthan. Dr. Gupta has performed more than 50 Kidney transplant surgeries with a 100% success rate. He is equally involved in academics & leaves no stone unturned to fine-tune his skills further.
- Surgical management of renal tumors. Sandeep Gupta, Shailesh A Shah in Journal of Postgraduate medical education, training & research, National Board of examinations. Vol. 1, No. 4, 2006.
- An unusual case of urinary tract obstruction due to imperforate hymen in an 11-month-old infant. Khemchandani Sajni, Devra Amit, Gupta Sandeep. Indian Journal of Urology, 2007, Vol 23, Issue 2
- Laparoscopic pyelovesicostomy for giant hydronephrosis in a solitary kidney. Pal, B.C., Shah, S.A.Gupta, S.Trivedi, P. Urol Int 2010;84:242-244.
- Living donor paired-kidney exchange transplantation: A single-institution experience P Modi, SJ Rizvi, B Pal, R Baradwaj, Sandeep Gupta, V Shah, M Modi, P Shah, H Trivedi. Indian Journal of Urology, 2010, Vol 26, Issue 4
- XVII Annual Conference of Indian society of organ transplantation (ISOT) IKDRC October 2006, Ahmedabad
- IV International Congress on Kidney Diseases, IKDRC, November 2005, Ahmedabad
- Retroperitoneoscopic Donor Nephrectomy in Situs Invertus Totalis, World’s First-Ever case, NZUSICON 2015, Srinagar
MS, DNB (Urology), DNB (General Surgery)
- Life member of Urological society Of India (USI)
- Life member of Urological society Of India, North Zone (NZ -USI)
- Life Member of Association Of Surgeons Of India (ASI)
- Life Member of Jaipur Urological society (JUS)
- SECOND Prize In Podium Presentation at WZUSICON 2005 GWALIOR
- FIRST Prize In Electronic Poster at WZUSICON 2007 GOA
- FIRST Prize In Conventional Poster at TRANSPLANT UPDATE 2007 A’BAD
- SECOND Prize in a video presentation at NZUSICON 2010, GURGAON