Dr. Kayapanda Muthana Mandana
Fortis Hospital Anandapur, Kolkata
Cardiac Surgery/ Cardio Thoracic Vascular Surgery
PAY ONLINE AND GET 10% OFF
Dr Mandana joined Fortis as Consultant in cardiothoracic and vascular surgery. He has performed many critical and complex cardiothoracic and vascular surgeries throughout his career. He completed his MS in General Surgery from S.N. Medical College, Rajasthan University, & did his MCh (Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery) from Kasturaba Medical College & Hospital, Manipal. After that he completed fellowship of European Board of Cardiothoracic Surgeons from University Hospital of Wales, Cardif, United Kingdom (2000).
- Dr Mandana has over 20 papers in various reputed International journals.
- He is visiting faculty at SMST, IIT Kharagpur, since 2006. He has published 6 papers in various Biomed journals from IIT. He was also invited in various research project of DAE and VECC (Dept of Atomic Energy).
MBBS, MS (Gen Surg), MCh (CTS)
- IACTS – Indian Association of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- EACTS – European Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- SCTS – Society of Cardiothoracic Surgery of Great Britain
He has been a research advisor for IIT Kharagpur snf TCS from 2013. He has been involved in basic Cardiology Research for Coronary Artery Disease detection and has published over 25 international papers in indexed journals.