Dr. Amit Haldar
Fortis Hospital Anandapur, Kolkata
PAY ONLINE AND GET 10% OFF
Dr Amit Haldar completed his MBBS from Calcutta Medical College and MD from Calcutta University (Medicine). Therafter he did DM (Neurology) from Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, University of Mumbai. He went on to pursue Fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology, Children’s Hospital, Boston.
1) Chellamani H, Das R, Prabhu S, Singh K, Haldar A et al Clinical
and Neuroimaging Profile of Children with Lesions in the Corpus
Callosum Journal of Neuroimaging Volume 25, Issue 5, pages
824–831, September/October 2015
2) Libenson MH, Haldar A, Pinto A The stability of spike counts in
children with interictal epileptiform activity Seizure 2014 Jun;23(6)
:454-6. doi: 10.1016/j.seizure.2014.03.005. Epub 2014 Mar 18.
3) Teaching Video NeuroImages: complex partial seizure evolving
into a psychogenicnonepileptic seizure. Perez DL, Haldar A,
Rotenberg A, Kothare SV. Neurology. 2010 Dec 14;75(24):e98 4)
Mukherjee V, Mukherjee A, Mukherjee A, Halder A. Type I diabetes
mellitus in a child presenting with epilepsy partialis continua.
J Indian Med Assoc. 2007 Jun;105(6):340, 342.
IAN, AAN, AES (American Epilepsy Society)
1. 1st Certificate of Honors in Physiology
2. Honors Marks in Biochemistry
3. Ranked 3rd in MD (Medicine) in CU