Dr. Ashish Jindal
Fortis Hospital, Ludhiana
Urology / Andrology
PAY ONLINE AND GET 10% OFF
Dr. Ashish Jindal did his initial training in general surgery from Government medical college, Shimla and his super specialization in urology from Baby Memorial Hospital, Calicut, Kerala.
He was then appointed as consultant in Urology and Kidney transplant at Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences, Calicut, Kerala, where he did more than five thousand Endourology and laparoscopic urology procedures. He also did more than 400 live related Kidney Transplants and more than 30 cadaver kidney transplants. He is having rich experience of 13 years in field of Endo-urology, Laparoscopic urology, Andrology and Kidney transplant.
He is an expert in Holmium Laser treatment for Prostate surgeries and has done more than 300 surgeries with this technique so far.
He has a rich experience of successfully managing urology related cancers like cancers of kidney, prostate, bladder, testis etc. He has been managing these cancers laparoscopically.
He has been doing stone related procedures like Mini PCNL, RIRS, Laser URS, with state of the art equipment.
Dr. Jindal has been successfully managing stress wetting and urge wetting in females with state of the art day care procedures.
He is also expert in sexual problems in males like erectile dysfunction, male infertility and well versed in procedures like penile prosthesis etc.
Special areas of excpertise
- Kidney Transplant
- Urology Cancers (Kidney, Prostate, Bladder, Testis, Penis etc)—Lap Urology/ Endourology
- Stone Clinic: PCNL, Mini PCNL, URS, Laser URS, RIRS,
- Prostate Clinic: HoLEP, TURP
- Andrology: Erectile dysfunction, Premature ejaculation, Male infertility, Penile prosthesis
- Reconstructive Urology: PUJ obstruction,
- Female Urology: Stress wetting, Urge wetting, TVT-O Mesh
- Neurourology: Urodynamics
MS (General Surgery), DNB (Urology)