Dr. Ashok Gupta Dr Anish Gupta Dr Prateek Soni
Senior Consultant & HOD
Fortis Hospital, Mohali
Doctors at the Department of ENT in Mohali strongly believes in team-based approach for better patient outcomes. Headed by Dr Ashok K. Gupta, the team that includes Dr Anish Gupta and Dr Prateek Soni comes with the cumulative experience of over 50 years in the field of Otorhinolaryngology / ENT.
Dr Ashok Gupta, D. Laryn & Otol., MS (ENT), MNAMS, FAMS (ENT)
- Dr Ashok Gupta is a well-known Otorhinolaryngologist with over 35 years of experience in the field of ENT surgery. Prior to joining Fortis Hospital Mohali, he has been associatead with PGIMER, Chandigarh about two and half decades. Known for his expertise in the treatment for Head and Neck Cancer, he is one of the leading robotic surgeons in the region. Other specializations include Cochlear Implantation, Skull Base surgery to name a few.
- He is also the Founder member of Head and Neck Oncology Society of India. Apart from this he held various positions such as President of All India Rhinology Society, President of Association of Otolaryngologists of India, North Zone, President of Association of Otolaryngologists, Tricity branch, Chandigarh, Honorary Secretary Association of Otolaryngologists of India North West Zonal Branch (2001-02, 2002-03), Treasurer, Association of Otolaryngologists of India North West Zonal Branch (1997-1999) to name a few.
Dr Anish Gupta, MS (ENT)
- Dr Anish Gupta is a ENT & Head and Neck surgeon with rich experience in performing advanced ENT surgeries like laryngeal framework procedures, Endoscopic sinus surgery, cochlear implant, rhinoplasty, thyroidectomy, parotidectomy and surgeries for head and neck tumors. He has a good exposure of using KTP and Carbon-dioxide laser for various ENT procedures. He is also an expert in managing ENT emergencies and cases of skull base osteomyelitis, foreign body in aerodigestive tract, epistaxis and giddiness.
Dr Prateek Soni
DLO, MS (ENT), MNAMS, FICS, FAMS (ENT), FIAOHS
Dr Ashok Gupta
- Giani Randhir Singh memorial Award
- Great Teacher of Teachers Award: during annual conference of All India Rhinology Society held at Shimla, June, 2014 conferred by Hon’ble Chief Minister, Himachal Pradesh
- Dr B Kumar memorial oration Award – March 2014
- Dr. L H Hiranandani Oration Award – 2013
- Award of Appreciation by Association of Otolaryngologists of India at Pune, January,2013
- Dr. J V Desa Memorial oration award ‘ Stem cells for optic nerve regeneration’ by Association of Otolaryngologists of India at Pune,2013
- Dr. N L Hiranandani Oration award: Association of Otolaryngologists of India- Mumbai Branch, Feburary, 2013on ‘Stem cell therapy in optic nerve regeneration’.
- Dr. K R Munjal Oration award by the Association of Otolaryngologists of India AOI Bhopal branch, October, 2012
- ‘AIRS Oration Award’- Nov’12
- National Award of Excellence: conferred by All India Rhinology Society – Apr’12
- Anoop Raj Gold Medal Award for best Poster Presentation – Apr’12
- Dr. Kaja Krishnamurthy Endowment Oration Award 2010
- V.P. Sood Oration Award: 23rd Annual Conference of All India Rhinology Society – 2010
- Gold medal for best Poster Award: 63rd Annual Conference of Otolaryngologist of India at Jaipur, January, 2009.
- Gold Medal for best Video Presentation (Award): 63rd Annual Conference of Otolaryngologist of India at Jaipur, January, 2009.
- Himachal state award: HIM MEDICON at Una: Organized by state IMA for the outstanding Medical achievements, 2008.
- I.S. Gupta Senior Consultant Award: 20th National conference of All India Rhinology Society at Allahabad, 2007.
- V.P. Sood Oration Award: 20th National conference of All India Rhinology Society at Allahabad, 2007.
- Gold Medal: Best Paper Award: 20th National conference of All India Rhinology Society at Allahabad. 2007.
- Udhi Devi Memorial Gold Medal Award: Annual conference of All India Rhinology Society, at New Delhi, 2005.
- Dr. P.A.Shah National Senior Consultant Award – 2003