Dr. Zafar Ahmed
Fortis Hospital, Mohali
Intensive Care/ Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonology / Chest & Sleep Medicine
Dr Zafar is a Consultant, Pulmonology, Sleep and Critical Care at Fortis Hospital, Mohali. The department caters for 29 bed medical ICU, in-hospital and out-reach OPDs, Sleep lab, ward admissions, Pulmonology interventions like fibreoptic and rigid bronchoscopy, thoracoscopy etc.
- Submitted Thesis titled Survey of Knowledge, Attitude and Practices for Tuberculosis among Doctors in Delhi, in 2004.
- Presented paper on the same topic at NATCON 2005 in New Delhi, India.
- Contributed a Chapter titled ‘Antibiotics use in ICU’ in the Text Book of Respiratory Diseases by Dr. V.K.Arora in 2005.
- Presented case study at NCCP Meet in New Delhi in 2002.
DNB (Respiratory Diseases)
- Topper of Medicine in MBBS
- Topper of Preventive and Social Medicine in MBBS
- Overall Topper of MBBS in College
- Member of National College of Chest Physicians
- Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine