Dr. Amit Shankar Singh
Fortis Hospital, Mohali
PAY ONLINE AND GET 10% OFF
Dr Amit Shankar Singh completed DM Neurology from GB Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (Erstwhile G B Pant Hospital), MAMC associated super-speciality Institute. Dr Singh is experienced in running Headache clinic and Stroke clinic successfully. He also worked in Paediatric Neurology and did residency in Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute in Neurology. Dr Singh received special training in Headache disorders (Specially Migraine, TACS, TTH and secondary headache disorders), Stroke diagnosis and management with IV thrombolysis and stroke rehabilitation, Movement disorders (Botulinum toxin administration, PD, Chorea, Dystonia, Parkinson’s disease and other Parkinsonism disorders), Infectious diseases of CNS, Neuro-ophthalmology and Neuro-inflammatory disorders like MS, ADEM, NMOSD. He also has Paediatric Neurology experience.
He is on the editorial board member of following Journals:
Journal of Neurology and Epidemiology
Journal of Immunology and Infectious Diseases
1. Singh AS, Tripathi P, Khan SF, Jain A, Atam V. Non neurological manifestations in acute encephalitis syndrome in Uttar Pradesh, India. J Neuroinfect Dis. 2014;5(143):2.
2. Singh AS, Atam V, Jain N, Yathish BE, Patil MR, Das L. Association of carotid plaque echogenicity with recurrence of ischemic stroke. North American journal of medical sciences. 2013 Jun 1;5(6):371.
3. Singh AS, Atam V, Patel ML, Chaudhary SC, Sawlani KK, Das L. Carotid intima media thickness as a reflection of generalized atherosclerosis is related to body mass index in ischemic stroke patients. North Am J Med Sci 2013;5:228-34.
4. Singh AS, Atam V, Yathish BE, Das L, Koonwar S. Role of erythrocyte sedimentation rate in ischemic stroke as an inflammatory marker of carotid atherosclerosis. Journal of neurosciences in rural practice. 2014 Jan 1;5(1):40.
5. Singh AS, Atam V, Das L, Koonwar S. Role of Uric Acid in Ischemic Stroke and Its Association with Carotid Atherosclerosis. JIMR. 2013;1(2):32-8.
6. Singh AS. HIV Disease:“Facts and Controversies in India”. Immunology and Infectious Diseases. 2013 Nov;1(2):27-9.
7. Das L, Mishra A, Mahdi AA, Shankar Singh A. Effect of smoke and non-smoke tobacco on nitric oxide levels in diabetic patients. Journal of Translational Internal Medicine. 2014 Mar 1;2(1):36-9.
8. Singh AS, Atam V, Chaudhary SC, Sawlani KK, Patel ML, Saraf S, Yathish BE, Das L. Relation of glycated hemoglobin with carotid atherosclerosis in ischemic stroke patients: An observational study in Indian population. Ann Indian Acad Neurol 2013;16:185-9.
9. Kumar R, Basu A, Sinha S, Das M, Tripathi P, Jain A, Kumar C, Atam V, Khan S, Singh AS. Role of oral Minocycline in acute encephalitis syndrome in India–a randomized controlled trial. BMC infectious diseases. 2016 Feb 4;16(1):67.
Indian Academy of Neurology
International Headache Society
World Stroke Organization
International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Indian Epilepsy Society
Movement Disorder Society of India Conference 2015 - Best Video Presentation Award