Dr. Purushottam Kale
Fortis Hospital, Mulund
Cardiology, Cardiology - Interventional
A senior consultant at the department of Interventional cardiology in Fortis Hospital Mulund, Dr Kale has over 5 decades of rich professional experience in this field.
Dr Kale completed his Graduate & postgraduate medical education from Seth G. S. Medical College & K. E. M. hospital, Mumbai.He did his Post-doctoral training in Clinical & Investigative aspects of Pediatric and Adult Cardiology in U.S.A. at Tufts University Medical Center Hospitals Boston and Memorial Hospital Worcester, Massachusetts respectively.
He is also a Fellow of American College of Cardiology, Indian College of Cardiology, Indian Society of Electrocardiology, and Indian College of Physicians.
MD (Med.), FACC
- Cardiological society of India
- Association of physician of India
- Indian society of electrocardiology.
- Indian society of medical ultrasound
- Indian society of atherosclerosis research
- Indian medical association