Dr. Ajay Bajaj
Fortis Hospital, Mulund
Neuro & Spine Surgery
PAY ONLINE AND GET 10% OFF
Dr. Ajay Bajaj is a Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon and received his extensive training from PGIMER, Chandigarh. He carries a rich experience of over 15 years. He has performed more than 5000 successful neurosurgeries and treated thousands of neurotraumatic cases.
In India there are less than 50 Neurosurgeons who can perform Aneurysm clipping and Dr. Bajaj is one of them. He has special interest in Pediatric Neurosurgeries and has performed over 500 of which 75% surgeries were high risk complex cases.
Dr. Bajaj is well-trained in carrying the most complex Tumor surgeries- Spinal cord Tumors.
He is Ex-executive council member of NSSI and active international member of congress of Neurological surgeon, USA. He has taken lead in organizing several lecture across the globe on Neuro-Science. In his journey he has been associated as Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon with JIPMER, Pondicherry led by Central Government of India and many tertiary care hospitals.
• Published Numerous Papers in Various Reputed National and International Journals.
• Presented Various Papers on National and International Platform.
• He presented a paper in 2nd international conference of central nervous system disorder in Dubai.
MS –General Surgery, MCh - Neurosurgery
• He is active international member of congress of Neurological surgeon, USA
• Organizing Secretary Of Neurosurgery Update Conference In Northern India In 2013 And 2014.