On the occasion of World Suicide Prevention Day the department conducted a campaign that encompassed numerous activities as follows.
- Social media initiatives through Facebook creatives and blogs on the Fortis Healthcare platform
- Displays in all Fortis Healthcare facilities encouraging help seeking.
- A survey was conducted to develop an understanding young adult's understanding of concepts relating to self-harm and suicide, their attitudes towards them as well as their prevention which was shared in many daily newspapers.
- A Counsellor Forum was conducted on the topic of "Suicide Prevention in School aged Children".
- A course on "Suicide and its Prevention" was conducted for students of Psychology which was attended by participants from across Delhi-NCR on World Suicide Prevention Day.