Fortis Healthcare Limited – an IHH Healthcare Berhad Company – is a leading integrated healthcare services provider in India. It is one of the largest healthcare organisations in the country with 36 healthcare facilities (including projects under development), 4000 operational beds and over 400 diagnostics centres (including JVs). Fortis is present in India, United Arab Emirates (UAE) & Sri Lanka. The Company is listed on the BSE Ltd and National Stock Exchange (NSE) of India. It draws strength from its partnership with global major and parent company, IHH, to build upon its culture of world-class patient care and superlative clinical excellence. Fortis employs 23,000 people (including SRL) who share its vision of becoming the world’s most trusted healthcare network. Fortis offers a full spectrum of integrated healthcare services ranging from clinics to quaternary care facilities and a wide range of ancillary services.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- Economic Times Healthworld Hospital Awards’20
- Fortis Group won four awards in various categories at the Economic Times Healthworld Hospital Awards’20.
- Fortis won the ‘Best Hospital Chain’ and the ‘Best Hospital for Patient Care’ titles nationally.
- Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, was named the ‘Best Hospital - Urology’ in its region.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram, was recognised as the ‘Best Hospital - Oncology’ in its region.
FICCI Medical Travel Value Awards 2019
- Fortis Healthcare bagged 10 awards in various categories at the FICCI Medical Travel Value Awards 2019. The awards, instituted by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI), were presented at the Advantage Health Care India - 2019 Summit.
Excellence in Cardiac Sciences
- Fortis Escorts, Okhla, New Delhi, was honoured with ‘Award for Excellence in Cardiac Sciences’ at 5th ABP Healthcare Leadership Awards.
Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation
- Fortis Hospital, Mohali and Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, earned theJCI Gold Seal for the _fth consecutive time while Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurugram also attained the prestigious JCI accreditation.
National Award for Excellence in Energy Management, 2019
- Fortis Hospital, Mohali, was honoured with the ‘The National Award for Excellence in Energy Management, 2019’ instituted by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
Best Hospital to Work For
- Fortis Hospital & Kidney Institute (FHKI), Kolkata, was recognised as the ‘Best Hospital to Work For’ by the Association of Healthcare Providers – India (AHPI). This is the third consecutive year when FHKI has won the honour.
International Patient Safety Congress
- Fortis Hospital, Mulund, won two awards at the 8th International Patient Safety Congress for two projects, namely, ‘Infection Control Prevention - Central Line-associated loodstream Infection (CLABSI)-free Hospital’ and ‘Beyond Scalpels and Surgeons,’
Quality Beyond Accreditation
- Fortis Hospital, Anandapur, Kolkata, received the AHPI Award 2019 for ‘Quality Beyond Accreditation.’
Rashtriya Prernadoot Award
- Fortis CSR Foundation was honoured with the prestigious ‘Rashtriya Prernadoot Award’ for social work. The award was presented by Shri Thawar Chand Gehlot, Hon’ble Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India.
Best Brand in Diagnostics
- SRL won the ‘Best Brand in Diagnostic Services in Pathology and Radiology’ recognition at the Economic Times Best Brands Awards-2019.
Outstanding Work in Medical Diagnostics
- SRL was felicitated at the 8th Global Economic Summit in Mumbai for its outstanding work in the field of medical diagnostics.
Best Use of Celebrity/Influencer
- At the E4M Healthcare Marcom Awards, SRL was honoured in the “Best use of celebrity/ influencer” category for its campaign #DoctorKnowsBest.
Most Trusted Diagnostic Centre of the Year
- SRL was named the Most Trusted Diagnostic Centre of the Year at the Iconic Health Summit& Awards 2019 by Togallant Media.