About ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat)
The Department of ENT provides a broad spectrum of surgical as well as medical services for the disorders related to ear, nose, throat, head and neck. The highly skilled team of ENT specialists use the latest equipments and technologies to perform skull base surgeries, endoscopic nasal surgeries, ear and cochlear implants. The team is expert in treating patients in different age groups and with problems related to ear, nose and throat, some of which include the following:
• Hearing and deafness, deviated septum, rhinitis, ringing in the ears, sinusitis, nasal obstruction, sinus headaches and migraines, and various cancerous conditions.
• Sleep-related disorders such as nasal and airway obstruction, sleep-disordered breathing, sleep apnea and snoring along with expert counseling and consultations to the patient.
• Problems related to the throat including sore throat, throat tumors, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), hoarseness, infections, vocal cord and airway disorders.
• Defects at the time of birth, related to the head and neck, ear infection, developmental delays, airway problems, tonsil and adenoid infection, asthma and allergy.
• Facial plastic surgeries such as cleft palates, hair loss, drooping eyelids, ear deformities, trauma reconstruction, head and neck cancer reconstructions, facial paralysis, and facial cosmetic surgery.
The doctors are highly efficient and also work in collaboration with other specialties to deal with the congenital disorders and facial deformities which may occur during childbirth such as cleft palate and lip along with speech pathologies. The collaboration with other specialties ensures that the patient is offered complete quality care.
The Department is a perfect design for demonstrating the fusion of human expertise and technology. The department delivers latest diagnostic tools and screening with advanced imaging techniques. The patients are provided special and personalized care by the team of ENT doctors.
Fortis Escorts Hospital, Amritsar
Explore blogsView all
What Is A Cochlear Implant? Here’S How This Device Improves Hearing Abilities In Children And Adults
Mucormycosis - All You Need To Know About
- Cardiac Sciences
- Dental Science
- Emergency and Trauma
- Endocrine Surgery
- Foetal Medicine
- Gastroenterology and Hepatobiliary Sciences
- General Surgery
- Infectious Diseases
- Infertility medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Liver Transplant and Hepatobiliary Sciences
- Medical Genetics
- Mental Health and Behavioural Sciences
- Neurointerventional Radiology
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Organ Transplant
- Palliative Medicine
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Support Specialties
- Thoracic Surgery
- Transfusion Medicine
- Vascular Surgery