Dr. Himanshu Verma
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Dr. Himanshu Verma has over a decade of experience in the best medical centers of India and USA (Mayo) in treating various complex vascular diseases using both endovascular (minimally invasive) and open surgical techniques. His clinical focus is on treatment of aortic aneurysms, redo i.e. previously failed vascular procedures, peripheral gangrene, varicose vein & diabetic foot etc. He is an expert in performing complex vascular surgeries under local anaesthesia and thereby reducing procedure associated risks and stay in hospital. Dr. Verma has also performed more than 3000 complex AV fistula surgeries for dialysis patients. He has an avid interest in being up to date with recent developments in Vascular surgery and to his credit has over 40 publications including 9 book chapters and more than 25 presentations in prestigious national and International forums.
Education and Fellowships
- MBBS, 2006- BHU, Varanasi, India
- MS General Surgery, 2011- BHU, Varanasi, India
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Vascular & Endovascular Surgery 2013, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India
- Ted Rogers clinical research fellowship in Vascular Surgery 2016, Division of Vascular Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA.
Speciality areas of interest
- Complex redo vascular surgeries
- Abdominal Aortic aneurysm repair
- Aortic and peripheral bypasses for atherosclerotic diseases
- AV fistula/ BVT/ Graft for dialysis access
- Varicose vein – Laser/RFA/ Iliac vein stenting
- Diabetic foot- Angioplasty/ Bypasses & wound care
- Thrombolysis for DVT & Acute limb ischemia
MS, Fellowship in Vascular & Endovascular Surgery (RGUHS, Bangalore), Ted Rogers Fellowship Mayo Clinic (Rochester, USA)
- Best Poster – 1st Prize –. AVATAR 2018, Delhi, India.
- Best Poster: 2nd position - iCON 2014, Phoenix, Arizona
- Post Graduate Presentation: 2nd position – VSI Annual Meeting, Jaipur, India, 2012