Dr. Madhu Goel
Fortis La Femme, Greater Kailash
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Dr. Madhu Goel is working as an Associate Director - Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Fortis La femme, GK Part 2 with over 25 years of work experience. Dr. Madhu Goel specializes in pre pregnancy Care, high risk pregnancy, gynaecological laparoscopic surgery, hysteroscopic surgery, infertility service and abortion. She was awarded with the prestigious Dr. Pratibha Tiwari Memorial Award for the best post graduate student and Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Appreciation Award. She has several publications to her name including “Osteoporosis and Post-Menopausal Hormone Therapy”; “An Evaluation of Obstetric Emergency” ; ”Portogram in the Management of Labor” in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Today. Dr. Madhu Goel has professional memberships with Delhi Medical Association (DMA), Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD), Delhi Gynaecology Forum, South Delhi.
- MBBS – University of Delhi, 1993
- MD- Obstetrics & Gynaecology – Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, 1997
- DNB – Obstetrics & Gynaecology – Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, 1997
Delhi Medical Association(DMA)
Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi(AOGD)
Delhi Gynae Forum.
Association of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Fogsi
Secretary Delhi Gynae Forum South
Vice Chairperson Delhi ISPAT.
- Dr Pratibha Tiwari Memorial Award for the Best Post Graduate Student.
- Osteoporosis and Post-Menopausal Hormone Therapy’ Obs and Gynae Today.
- An Evaluation of Obstetric Emergencies’Obst and Gynae Today.
- Hysteroscopy Management of Intra Uterine Devices with Lost Strings.
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Appreciation Award.