Maintain A Healthy Lifestyle
Dr. Mugdha Tapdiya Mar 07, 2014
Do you know what tops women's health risks? Heart disease, cancer and stroke top the list. Although these are serious concerns but there's good news too. Healthy lifestyle choices in your daily routine can go a long way towards reducing women's health risks. Prevent the top threats
- The biggest threats to women's health are often preventable. Here's what you need to know to live a longer, healthier life.
- Take the first step to protect yourself by talking with your doctor about your risk factors for any health conditions. Then get serious about reducing your risk.
- Manage chronic conditions and get recommended screenings
- If you have health problems, such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure or diabetes that increase your risk of heart disease and stroke, follow your doctor's heart disease treatment recommendations. Also be sure to consult your doctor about when you should have mammograms and other cancer screenings.
Meet the doctor
Dr. Mugdha Tapdiya
SENIOR CONSULTANT INTERNAL MEDICINE | Fortis Vasant Kunj
- Internal Medicine | General Physician
- 26 Years
Related BlogsView all
Is Paracetamol A Cure To All Kind of Fevers?
Is Paracetamol A Cure To All Kind of Fevers? Oct 12, 2017
Public Advisory On Dengue And Chikungunya
Public Advisory On Dengue And Chikungunya Sep 20, 2016