Disclaimer : Tele- consult
- Fortis is offering telemedicine or video consults where patients are not being able to reach the hospital.
- A video or telemedicine consult can never be compared to a normal in-hospital consult where the doctor is able to physically examine the patient.
- You are advised to come to the hospital for consults whenever you are in a position for the same. If the consult cannot wait, then only you should opt for a telemedicine or video consult.
- You are advised to confirm the diagnosis, treatment and prescription whenever you are able to come to the hospital for a physical consult. In case your symptoms/condition does not improve, immediately reach the nearest hospital.
- By accepting telemedicine consultation , you agree and accept that the tele-consultants/doctors and all personnel directly or indirectly involved with any part of the Telemedicine set up shall not be held responsible in the unlikely event of an error in diagnosis or management due to the occurrence of sub optimal technical conditions. While every attempt will be made to ensure ideal conditions, unforeseen situations may occur.
- Fortis and/or its doctors shall not be responsible for complete accuracy of telemedicine consultation, limited in its scope as it is, with no physical examination of the patient being possible. While every attempt will be made to ensure comprehensiveness of the consultation, unforeseen situations may arise. Your accepting telemedicine consultation will be taken as your consent for a telemedicine consult with its ingrained limitations.