Dr. Pradeep Jain
Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh
General Surgery, Laparoscopic, Gastro Intestinal, Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery, Surgical Oncology, General And Laparoscopic Surgery, Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery, Bariatric And Metabolic, Oncology - Surgical
PAY ONLINE AND GET 10% OFF
Dr. Pradeep Jain has wide experience of Gastroenterology Surgery. He has done his M.S (Surgery) and M.Ch in Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Surgery. Presently leading (Director) the Department of Laparoscopic GI, GI Onco, HPB & Minimal Access Surgery in Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh. He graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi and completed his MS (General Surgery) from Maulana Azad Medical College and LNJP Hospital. He has done his M.Ch (Gastroenterology & Hepatobiliary Pancreatic Surgery) from G.B.Pant Hospital. He has been trained in Advanced Laparoscopic Colorectal surgery from Seol, South Korea. His particular areas of expertise are Advance Laparoscopic GI, GI Onco Surgery & Bariatric Surgery (weight loss surgery) and liver pancreas surgery.
Dr Pradeep Jain has the widest spectrum of advanced Laparoscopic Surgery in GI Surgery field. He is performing Complex Liver Biliary and Pancreatic surgery, Laparoscopic Cancer surgery of entire gastrointestinal tract, Laparoscopic Bariatric (weight loss) surgery and other advanced laparoscopic surgery. His special interest is in Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal cancer surgery and Bariatric surgery (weight Loss Surgery).
- Trained at DongGuk University Hospital, Seoul, South Korea, in Advanced Laparoscopic surgery for Colo-rectal Diseases.
- Chaired many sessions in national and state level conferences.
- Taken lectures in state and national level conferences.
MS (General Surgery), M.Ch (Gastrointestinal Surgery)
One of the pioneer in performing Thoracoscopic and Laparoscopic Esophagectomy & Laparoscopic Whipples in North India
- Only G I Surgeon in Delhi who is performing advanced laparoscopic Oncosurgery and Bariatric surgery
- Organizing Chairman of National Conference (GI Surgicon, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Author of teaching DVD on Advanced Laparoscopic GI Surgery
- Running CREST Program (for Advance Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery Training program from last 2 year)
Had conducted fellowship courses in Advance Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgeries (FALS 2017)
- Conducts live surgeries demonstration in National Conferences