Dr. Rajesh Jindal
Fortis Hospital Anandapur, Kolkata
Dr. Rajesh Jindel is an eminent oncologist, practicing for more than 23 years. He has been associated with various Hospitals and Medical Institutions in India and overseas. He initiated work on neo adjuvant chemotherapy in advanced head and neck cancers at the AIIMS, New Delhi. He was also associated with Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai. He worked extensively with Dr S H Advani at TMH Mumbai pioneering chemotherapy in locally advanced breast cancer. He has a special interest in tumors of the lung and GI tract. He has worked at King Fahd Specialist Hospital, Saudi Arabia as a specialist in Medical Oncology.
• Multicentric Extradural Paraganglioma with Multiple Skeletal Metastases – British Journal of Radiology, October 1992; Volume65, No. 778:938-939.
• Hydroxyurea as Radiation Sensitiser in Advanced Head and Neck Malignancies – Ind.J.Radiol.Image, 1992; 2:143-146
• Comparison of two Neoadjuvant Infusion Chemothrapy regimens in Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck – Pakistan Journal of Otolaryngology 1993; 9:29-33
• Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy of Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck with Bleocin, Cisplatin and 5-FU Infusion- Ind.J.Radiol.Image, 1991, 1(Aug) 45-48
• Bleomycin, Cisplatin and Ifosfamide Infusion Chemotherapyin Advanced/Recurrent Cancer of Cervix – Ind.J.Cancer, Volume30, Dec 1993, 158-163
• Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy with Cisplatinum and 120 hour 5FU Infusion in Stage III and IV Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck– J.Clin.Radiother.Oncol. 1993; 8(1): 15-18
• Synchronous Gastric Stromal Tumor and Caecal Adnocarcinoma – Ind.J.Gastroenterol 2005;24:169-170
• Cystic Nephroma: A case report. Communicated to the Indian Journal of Pediatrics.
Conferences and Presentations:
• Adjuvant Chemotherapy with CCNU and Adriamycin and Radiotherapy in Malignant Gliomas. Fifth Biennial Conference of Indian Association of Cancer Chemotherapists. February 17-19, 1989, Bombay
• Locally Advanced Breast Cancer: Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy with Taxanes – Ninth Biennial National Conference of Indian Society of Oncology. November 9-12, 2000, Hyderabad
• Molecular Targets in Cancer Cells: New Paradigms in Research and Treatment. Feb. 24-25, 2001, Mumbai; under the joint auspices of UICC of Switzerland, Institute of Immunology, Witten, Germany and SIRO Research Foundation, India
MBBS, MD (Radiotherapy)
AROI and ICON