Dr. Srinivasa Prasad B V
Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road
We use the class nav-pills instead of nav-tabs which automatically creates a background color for the tab
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
We use css to change the background color of the content to be equal to the tab
Dr. Srinivas completed his MBBS from KIMS, Bangalore University. Further, he did his MD in Internal Medicine from PGIMER, Chandigarh. Dr Srinivas also pursued DM in Cardiology and Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology from SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram. He also holds a Diploma in Biostatistics and Research Methodology.
Dr Srinivas has a cardiology experience of 7 years. Prior to joining Fortis, Dr Srinivas has worked at some of the best private hospitals in the city. He has won many accolades and awards for the academic excellence, interventional capabilities, innovation and for research activities throughout cardiology career. He also has various publications (state and national level) in his area of interests.
Dr Srinivas is skilled to perform invasive diagnostic and therapeutic procedures like coronary angiogram, coronary angioplasty including bifurcation, ostial, CTO - with or without crossboss-stingray, FFR, OCT, IVUS, cath study, IABP, pacemaker – temporary/ permanent, ICD, CRT, ASD device closure, PDA device closure, VSD device closure, RSOV device closure, aortic stenting, carotid stenting, transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), paravalvular leak device closure, left atrial appendage occlusion, alcohol septal ablation, PDA stenting, balloon atrial septostomy, balloon mitral valvotomy, balloon pulmonary valvotomy, balloon aortic valvotomy, and so on.
His areas of expertise include complex coronary interventions, intravascular imaging and percutaneous valve interventions like TAVI.
MBBS, MD(PGI, Chandigarh), DM (SCTIMST), Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
• Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
• European Heart Association
• American Society of Echocardiography
• Indian society of Electrocardiology
• Won First Prize in Quiz at Kerala Heart Rhythm Society Annual Conference, April 2014
• Won Best Paper Presentation Award at Kerala Heart Rhythm Society Annual Conference, April 2015
• Won Best Abstract Award at Interventional Cardiology Council, Kerala Chapter, August 2015
• Won Best Abstract Award at Indian Heart Rhythm Society 7th Annual Conference, November 2015
• Won First prize at Torrent Young Scholar Award 2016 – Cardiology – Zonal Level (South), Conducted at Bangalore on 21 August 2016
• Won Best Paper Presentation Award at Indian College of Cardiology Annual Conference Conducted at Goa, September 2016
• Won 3rd Prize at Torrent Young Scholar Award 2016 – Cardiology – National Level, Conducted at Ahmedabad on 25 September 2016
• Won Cardiology Young Scholar Award by Obtaining First prize in Quiz at CSI Kerala Chapter Annual Conference conducted at Kochi, November 2016
• Won Best Abstract Award at Cardiology Society of India Annual National Conference 2016 conducted at Kochi, December 2016
• Won Best Paper Award at Interventional Cardiology Council of Kerala Annual Conference Held at Bekal on 6th August 2017
• Won Best Case Award at 5th Annual Conference of Society for Heart Failure and Transplantation Held at Calicut on 23 rd and 24 th September 2017.