Dr. Rakesh Rajput
Fortis Hospital Anandapur, Kolkata
Orthopaedics / Bone & Joint Surgery
PAY ONLINE AND GET 10% OFF
Dr. Rakesh Rajput, is a Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon at Kolkata, excelling in the Orthopaedic management for problems of the hip and knee, sporting injuries, and the management of trauma. He specializes in fractures around hip & knee and also pelvis & acetabulum. He performs primary and revision hip and knee replacements and also unicompartmental knee replacements. A certified Orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Rajput is an expert in;
- Anterior hip replacement approach. He also focuses on adult joint replacement and preservation including hip, knee, and ankle arthroscopy, Pelvic osteotomy
- Minimally invasive joint replacement; joint replacement revisions, and
- Treatment of avascular necrosis and pelvic and acetabular fractures.
MS, FRCSC, M Ch, FRCS
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Member of British Orthopaedic Association
- Member of West Bengal Orthopaedic Association
- Founding member of association of pelviacetabular surgeon of India
- Member of West Bengal Arthroplasty Society
He was the recipient of the Ian Smillie Class Award of Distinction for best M Ch (Orth) student in 1999 from the University of Dundee, Scotland, and the LM Banerjee Silver Medal for best surgical student in 1986 from the University of Calcutta. He has served in various medical institutions across the world.